Terms and Conditions
Using our Services constitutes your representation and warranty that;
(a) All registration information provided to us by you is true and accurate
(b) Your registration information will be maintained accurately
(c) You are 18 years or older and/or have the legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations
(d) Your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation, and/or your college/university/school rules.
You may have your profile deleted. In addition, we may terminate the services provided to you without warning if we believe that you are under 18 years of age or don’t have the total legal capacity to enter into legally binding relationships.
According to our site, We shall provide academic writing services, subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
The types of assignments and dissertations written by our Experts may include, but are not limited to, book reports, term papers, and dissertations. You may use the services for research/reference purposes only. Our clients may request services such as editing, proofreading, paraphrasing, or formatting existing documents. Rewriting an existing paper containing 40% or more plagiarized content may qualify as providing you with a custom paper and will be charged accordingly.
Modifications to this Agreement
We may revise and update this agreement without prior notice and post the updated agreement on the Services from time to time. We are not obliged to notify you of any changes to this agreement, but any changes will not apply retroactively to events that occurred before the changes. Any new provisions within the revised agreement will become effective if you continue to use our Services.
The reason for the services
As a purely informational service, we provide the Services to you. Unless otherwise specified, the Services and the content contained within the Services, including texts, blog posts, graphics, images, audio and video files, help files, user interface, layout, and presentation, analytic and demographic data related to your use of the Services, and other material contained within the Services, are for informational purposes only.
When using the Services, you agree not to:
- Delete, modify, hack, or modify any of our content or notices on our Services;
- Take any action that interferes with another person’s use of Services, including utilizing any device, software, or routine aimed at damaging or interfering with the proper functioning of the Services, servers, or networks connected to the Services;
- Use any bot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to harvest or collect information from the Services;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise try to learn the source code, structure, or ideas on which the Services are based;
- Incorporate into the Services any virus, rogue program, trojan horse, worm or other malicious or intentionally destructive code, software routines, or equipment elements designed to disable, erase, or otherwise damage the Services or our Content, or perform any such action;
- Enter the Services with any back door, time bomb, drop dead device, or other software routine designed to disable computer programs automatically with time or under the positive control of an unauthorized person;
Websites and advertisements from third parties
You have the right to privacy.
Inaccessibility of the system
Technical errors or maintenance and support activities may cause the Services to be unavailable from time to time. In addition, we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that the Services are always available or to be free of errors.
You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this agreement at any time and without notice or liability and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Services or nursingessay.ca Content at our sole discretion. In addition, the nursingessay.ca Content and Services may be changed, suspended, or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
Get in touch
Feel free to contact us via live chat or email if you have any questions about this agreement.